- With eReporting inspection software, you have the ideal tool to do residential pre-purchase inspections where the data is gathered & stored by computer on-site.
- Your on-site information is used by the program to generate inspection reports that can be emailed or printed off for the client. You have the choice of using default settings in the program for inspection agreements, disclaimers, defect codes & significance and defect descriptions/comments or you can modify those defaults or use your own.
- Reports can include your standard client information material and if you wish, annotated photographs.
- The program assists inspectors meet the requirements of the residential inspection standard AS 4349.1 published on 20th December 2007
- Your professionalism is enhanced with a customised residential building inspection report completed quickly and in a style chosen by you to suit your client's needs.
- eReporting Pty Ltd offers complete out of the box solutions for inspectors. If you have a suitable computer, printer and mobile internet connection device, the software may be all that you need. However, we can also assist with complete packages including hardware.
- Building Inspector is a custom written Australian program for the inspector who is interested in generating quality inspection reports, not tick & flick cheapies for the bottom end of the pre-purchase customer market. With Building Inspector, the user can choose from a basic level of professional reporting to extensive detail inclusive of photos and standard attachments, as appropriate to the level of service they offer their customers and their price point in the inspection industry.
Download Sample Inspection Report 1
Download Sample Inspection Report 2
Play a short introduction to Building Inspector
Request a Trial Version of Building Inspector